Statutory and regulatory compliance and clearances
The Mining and Environmental laws is constantly evolving, and it takes a special agility to keep abreast of all the latest developments and ensure compliance. We offer services that perfectly meet your organization’s requirements.
It is absolutely imperative to comply with all legal and statutory norms for businesses to operate successfully in India. This often involves significant investment of resources, time, and continuous monitoring to be in the know of all the changes that are happening, in order to be compliant and avoid penalties. With the ever-changing employment laws, it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves compliant. Our team of qualified professionals are conversant with the below laws and offer solutions to its core to our esteemed clients.
2. Contact Labour (Regulation and abolision) Act,1970 and rules 1971
3. Electricity Act,2003 and rules,2005 and allied orders
4. Environment protection Act ,1986 and allied rules, notifications, circulars and OM’s
5. Energy Conservation Act 2001 and allied rules
6. Explosives Act 1884, The explosive Substance Act 1908 and rules 2008
7. Forest Act 1927, The Forest (Conservation) Act 1980 and rules 2003
8. Land Acquisition Act, 1894
9. Maternity Benefit Act 1961and rules 1963
10. Mines & Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act,1957 (Amended 2015)
12. Mineral Conservation and Development Rules,1988 (amended 2015)
13. Mineral (Evidence of Mineral contents) Rules,2015
14. Mineral Auction Rules,2015
15. National Mineral Exploration Trust rules,2015
16. District Mineral Foundation Trust rules,2015
17. Mines Act, 1952,MMR 1961,Mines Rules,1955,Rescue Rules,1985
18. Minimum Wages Act,1948 and rules,1950
19. National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 and rules, 2011
20. All State Act’s, Rules and Regulations related to Mines and Minerals
1. Directorate General of Mines Safety
Providing Manpower as required, advising on statutory compliances, obtaining statutory permissions, preparation and submission of periodical returns, Conducting Risk Assessment, Safety Audits, Noise Survey, Lighting Survey, risk Analysis, control of fly rock ,improvement of fragmentation, slope stability, ground vibration control, controlled blasting, periodic survey and preparation of plan, monitoring of ground vibrations as Per Required standards/DGMS standards.
2. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Obtaining environment and forest clearance, post clearance compliance, CSR Planning and implementation, Periodical monitoring of environmental parameters and submission of compliance reports.
3. Petroleum and Explosive safety organization
Obtaining of Explosive licenses, submission of returns, providing safety training.
4. Pollution control board
Obtaining consent for establishment and operation, implementation of compliance conditions, submission of returns and monitoring of environmental parameters
5. Indian Bureau of Mines & Department of Mines and geology
Preparation of Mining Plans and schemes